In the ISRR long-held tradition, the Symposium will be held in single track setting with a limited number of participants to encourage close technical and personal interactions. The program will include free submissions with full peer review, a number of invited and keynote speeches, and “Blue Sky talks”.
ISRR solicites contributions on all aspects of robotics research from all interested ambitious authors.
Papers for ISRR 2022 may be submitted in two types:
- Long Format: We welcome papers of up to 16 pages (including references), in Springer format (see below), that describe thought-provoking research ideas or directions for which there is already established implementation or evidence. Selected papers will be organized into topical panels for presentation, debate and discussion.
- Blue Sky Ideas Format: We encourage submissions to the “Blue Sky Ideas” track. These up to 8 pages (including references) papers describe visionary ideas, long term challenges, and opportunities in research that are outside of the current mainstream topics of the field and which will provoke discussion or debate.
Each submission will be reviewed by the Symposium Program Committee.
Submission system and template
All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format through papercept.
Submitted papers should follow the LaTeX format given by the template for the Springer STAR series proceedings. A sample LaTeX template is available here. Otherwise, please use the template available on
Final Paper Submission
Congratulation on your accepted ISRR submission! Please prepare the final version of your paper taking into account the comments and suggestions of the reviewers. By logging into your PaperPlaza account in papercept, you can access the reviews for your paper, as well as its iThenticate report.
The submission of the final version of your manuscript is due by September 13, 2022 through PaperPlaza. The deadline for conference registration is September 1, 2022. Notice that ISRR policy requires that at least one of the authors must have paid the registration fee for the final paper upload.
The final version of your paper consists of the following parts:
- A pdf of the revised version of your paper;
- Any multimedia material associated with your paper;
- A complete zip-archive of your paper including latex files, special macros, figures, etc.;
- A signed agreement for publication of your paper in the book series “Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics” (template available here).
All parts must be submitted through papercept.